Volunteer with Southwest Center
We are currently re-working our Volunteer Program to better serve our community.
However, if you’d like to be contacted after we have finished this process, please fill-out the application to the left.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering!
From college students to retirees, the Southwest Center for HIV/AIDS volunteers come from all walks of life to provide excellent care and services for individuals living with HIV/AIDS. Volunteers work in a variety of areas, from direct care to behind the scenes assistance.
Depending on your skills, availability and interest, our goal is to provide the best fit for you. The experience of volunteering can provide many rewards.
- Gain work experience in a variety of fields.
- Learn new skills.
- Receive free training and education on HIV/AIDS.
- Invitation to Celebrate Life, the Center’s annual volunteer recognition ceremony.
- Meet others with similar interests.
- Know that you are improving the lives of individuals affected by HIV/AIDS.