Connect with people who “get it”.
Southwest Center’s Positive Connections is a group workshop for people who are living with HIV/AIDS. You’ll find a very dynamic group filled with people who are both newly diagnosed and those who are long-term survivors. Positive Connections is fun, educational and tremendously inspiring!
In each group workshop, we’ll discuss:
- Disclosing your status to family and friends
- Disclosing your status to sexual partners
- Dealing with stress and stigma
- Building healthier and safer relationships
Upcoming Positive Action Workshops
Contact Southwest Center’s Positive Connections team at 602-595-8144 to sign up for the next session!
This program pays you!
- $60 Gift Card at the end of the session
Call to reserve your seat