Dream Big. Take Action!
Positive Action: Explore how to achieve the things you want.
- Do you want to create the results and success in your personal life, your relationships and/or your health?
- Do you find yourself at a crossroads and you’re not sure which direction to go?
- Are you looking to create an action plan and strategy to keep you moving toward your goals with confidence?
- Are there certain things you know you’ve been avoiding, ignoring or postponing because they are too overwhelming or you are unsure of how to solve them?
- Do you want to identify and change the beliefs and negative thoughts that are preventing you from creating the sense of well-being that you really want?
- Do you find yourself weighed-down by the stress in your life?
- Do you struggle with speaking your truth or communicating effectively with your friends/family/partner/peers?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, Positive Action may be right for you! And the best part, it doesn’t cost you a thing. Through a special grant to support the behavioral needs of the Phoenix community, Southwest Center is able to offer this program to you free of charge, and you’ll actually receive a $10 gift card after each session to not only help you emotionally, but financially as well.
Positive Action can help if you’re living with HIV or at-risk for HIV
Positive Action can be especially helpful to someone who’s newly diagnosed with HIV to navigate the stress around the initial HIV diagnosis. However, the structure of the one-on-one sessions was created to allow anyone to walk in with something on their mind, and give the tools to approach those problems with an incredible amount of empowerment. Whether you’re struggling with financial difficulties, relationship issues, coming out issues, gender identity issues, problems at work, difficulties talking with your family, disclosure issues or issues around HIV, these sessions are tailor-made for you – regardless of your HIV status.
What will I get from Positive Action over sessions with a Phoenix Therapist or Counselor?
The goal of Positive Action is to inspire and empower you to take charge of your life and steer it in the direction you want it to move in. No clinical counselors or therapists, Positive Action’s team of Intervention Specialists deliver these sessions as peers – people who get where you’re coming from who are able to relate to you on a much different level. Contact Southwest Center’s Positive Action team at 602-595-8144 to schedule your first session!