Mind and body.
Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Students from a local acupuncture school and Alternative Medicine (CAM) volunteers provide care for our clients who are living with HIV/AIDS on a weekly basis in a supervised setting in the Body Positive Kirk D. Baxter Wellness Center.
Services provided by PIHMA and CAM volunteers are FREE but limited to Southwest Center clients living with HIV/AIDS. PIHMA students are supervised by faculty who are licensed or certified as required by applicable law. CAM Volunteers are certificated in each of the modalities they provide. Below, you’ll find Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) provided specifically for our clients who are living with HIV/AIDS:
- Acupuncture (provided by PIHMA)
- Reiki (provided by CAM Volunteers)
- Hypnotherapy (provided by CAM Volunteers)
- Thai Foot Therapy (provided by CAM Volunteers)
- Polarity (provided by CAM Volunteers)
- Craniosacral Therapy (provided by CAM Volunteers)
Services provided by:
To schedule an appointment with a wellness provider, contact us today at 602-307-5330.
Call to ask questions and to make an appointment